MANUFACTURER OF ELECTRICAL PANELS
TTC has based its operations in Eshtehard Industrial Complex in Alborz province in an area of nearly 20,000 square meters in 4 large manufacturing halls operate round the clock to satisfy the electrical demands of Iran and the Middle East. To keep up with our expansion plans, an additional 1200 square meters of manufacturing area has been added to the complex for Manufacturing high quality products while observing strict environmental concerns.
Tamin Tablo Industrial Group was established in 1976, with more than 40 years of experience in the field of manufacturing electrical panels.
Initially TTC based its activities on designing and manufacturing of low voltage, medium fixed and withdrawable, control panels, marshall posts & power factor panels.
Presently TTC employs 250 skilled personnel to fulfill the country’s needs and to become self-sufficient in the field of electricity.
TTC’s production facilities include; Machinery Manufacturing Hall, Mechanized Low Voltage Production Line, Mechanized Medium Voltage Production Line, Testing Laboratory and Control Chamber, Assembly, and Testing Hall. Painting, and Coating Hall.
Tamin Tablo Co. has been granted the licenses for manufacturing its products by the following accredited companies:
- Licensed by SIE (Germany) to manufacture a complete range of low-voltage 8pt panels (withdrawable ,plug in,fix)
- Licensed by ABB to manufacture withdrawable medium-voltage switchgears up tp 36kv (type UniSafe & UniGear)
- Type test certificate by inernatinoal labloratory Cesi (Italy) for medium-voltage switchgears made & designed by tamin Tablo company up to 24kv & 1250A
- Licensed by Enerlux (Italy) for manufacturing P.F.C switchgears
- Licensed by Wohner (Germany) for manufacturing distribution switchgears ( bus mounted). R.M.U compact switchgears up to 24kv (ABB-UniSwitch)